For the Most Important Day of Your Life, it’s about VALUE not just PRICE.
Couples consistently tell us that we are the best value around when they have compared what their total wedding cost would be if they held their event at other area venues.
At the Sumner Mansion Inn, we provide much more in our standard wedding packages than any other venue in Southern Vermont. Couples tell us that, parents tell us that, wedding planners tell us that, caterers and other vendors who regularly work at the Sumner Mansion Inn tell us that all the time.
However, when we communicate with couples by email or phone many times they want to keep it brief and just get a price. We simply ask couples to compare what we offer with other venues they are considering. We tell them:
It’s not just about Price – IT’S ABOUT VALUE!
We ask them to find out:
- What specifically is the venue providing and including in their site fee?
- What incidental charges are expected and will they estimate them up front?
- How does the venue price their bar, beverages and bartending service?
- Can you choose caterers, or is there a food & beverage minimum charge?
- Are any charges not listed in their Rental Agreement or wedding package pricing?
After all that, come see why The Knot describes us as “One of the Best Venues and Values in Vermont!”
Our Wedding Site Fee Includes:
- Ceremony Chairs – white folding
- High Top Cocktail tables w/Linen
- Reception Chairs – Chavari
- Reception Tables seat 8 Guests
- Vendor Tables – Rectangles
- Bar Tables – High Top Front/back
- DJ Tables – Rectangle front/back
- Large Buffet/Catering Tables
- All Linen needed – white/ivory
- Use of the entire first floor
- Use of Two Bathrooms
- Use of two Patios – cocktail/event
- Use of Expansive Lawn
- Use of Lawn Games
- Use of Fire Pits
- Tent Pavilion with Chandeliers and Parquet Dance Floor
- Prep and One (1) Night Lodging in the Bridal Suite